The school provides modern, functional premises and resources to ensure you get the best learning experience.
- Central location - Situated in the heart of the city with excellent transport links
- Learning facilities - 33 classrooms, university-style library, study centre
- No. of students - 450 in peak season, 300 in low season
- Age of students - Minimum 16 years, average 25 years
- In-house café - Ideal place to have lunch and socialise
- Free Wi-Fi - As well as Internet zone with 40 computers
- Nationality mix - 2600+ students from over 95 countries in 2014
- Job Club - A free service for students who are looking for a job
Outstanding Central London Location
Many of London's attractions are within walking distance of our school, which is located in the heart of the city near Oxford Street. Baker Street and Bond Street underground stations are just 5 minutes' walk from the school. The school is 2 minutes away from Marylebone High Street, which was voted the best High Street in London.
British Study Centres London, Hannah House, 13-16 Manchester Street, London W1U 4DJ, United Kingdom